Fife Women's Aid
You need to apply for this vacancy directly on their site.Apply on company site
Fife Women’s Aid (FWA) is a registered Scottish charity and a company limited by guarantee with around 30 years’ experience of providing services to women, children and young people who have experienced domestic abuse.
Vision: “Our vision is of an equitable society in which women, children and young people are valued participants, able to determine their own future and are free from all forms of abuse.”
Mission Statement: “Underpinned by a feminist analysis of domestic abuse, we will work in partnership with others to provide accessible support services for women, children and young people in Fife who have experienced domestic abuse.”
The Modern Apprentice Administrator will play an active role within the Business Team to fulfil its responsibility of providing effective support for FWA staff and organisational plans by supporting the Trustees, Manager, Staff and Volunteers by:
1. Assist in the co-ordination of HR processes within Fife Women’s Aid including updating staff training records, preparing staff ID badges and business cards
2. Assist in the recruitment and induction of Board members, staff and volunteers including the preparation of all recruitment documentation, tracking applications and processing acknowledgements and preparing shortlisting and interview packs.
3. Carry out reception duties for callers to the office - both in person and by telephone, providing reception services for business calls and service users, make appointments for other staff as required, operate office diary system, provide a face to face reception for service users and business callers to office, provide signposting and information to service users on alternative services.
4. Coordinate the management of FWA mail, emails and calls, responding when appropriate, co-ordinating supplies of office stationery, office furniture and equipment, and external advertising & publicity, as required.
5. Carry out office based administration tasks including assisting in the production of FWA packs, leaflets and compliments slips, induction packs. Undertake general administration tacks including filing, maintenance of SharePoint and printers
6. Assist with the organisation of external events or meetings where required, liaising with other organisations.
7. Assist with the day to day updating of social media sites
8. Work within and comply with organisational policies, procedures, legislation and regulatory bodies.
9. Support line manager and colleagues in achieving team and FWA objectives, regularly attending team/other relevant meetings. Work collaboratively, assisting colleagues as appropriate. Take a proactive role in promoting equality and anti-discriminatory practice throughout all aspects of the work. Comply with relevant health & safety legislation and good practice as set out in FWA H&S policies and guidance.
10. Perform other duties as reasonably required by the Manager and show commitment to ongoing personal development.
Microsoft Office experience.
Education, Qualifications & Training English.
Skills, Abilities & Knowledge Good organisational skills.
Excellent ICT skills.
Ability to prioritise workload & work to deadlines.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills Excellent communication skills - welcoming, approach.
Demonstrate a positive, person-focused and team working approach to work.
Health & Physical Attributes Ability to provide regular and effective service.
Ability to travel within Fife.
Ability to work flexibly and to do occasional evening and weekend work.